EQTech Fast Speed Temperature Test Chamber is applicable for cold resistance tests, the applicability tests under the conditions of fast/slowly-changing temperature and the environmental stress screening (ESS) tests for instruments, meters and electric and electronic products and parts to analyze and evaluate the property and performance of the samples under the simulated conditions. Temperatures range from -40°C to +80°C with ramp rate of 5°C/min for heating and cooling.
Competitive Edges and Standard Features
- Specimen protection against condensation and over-tempering
- Moveable and height adjustable design
- 2 standard entry ports (Ø50 mm)
- 2 insert shelves
- Fault diagnosis system for maintenance and repair
- Observation window in door incl. test space lighting
- Air-cooled refrigeration system
- Networking capabilities via RS 232or TCP/IP （optional）
- Powder-coated housing and stainless steel inner test space
- The test chamber is completely sealed by a door that is hinged on the left with high quality insulation. The door comes with a self tightening locking mechanism which is operable with one hand
- Intelligent airflow for high accuracies at various loadings
- Permanently Memorized Overheating Safety Thermostat automatically switches off the heater if the test chamber's maximum temperature range is exceeded.
- 1 years of warranty
Operation with Color Touch Panel
The color touch panel, suitable for graphics with a resolution of 800 x 480 Pixel (VGA), is part of the standard equipment.
It allows a convenient input of fixed values and program operation with graphic display of set points and actual values, the operating time and number of remaining cycles etc. Furthermore, the touch panel has the following special features:
- Background-lit display
- Easy programming of individual test programs
- Safe storing of individual programs, which can be activated at any time
- Operation state displayed by means of light diodes
- Languages (switchable)
- Standardized display of all parameters (temperature, humidity etc.)
To get a quotation, kindly click REQUEST FOR QUOTE.